Client Services Manager [Global]
The Client Services Manager (CSM) serves as the first level of contact for Client Users, Supplier Partners, and Contingent Workers participating in the AgileOne Supplier Management and/or Technology Suite for AgileOne Accounts. The CSM is there to support and manage the effective and efficient use of the AgileOne Technology; to facilitate the processes and manage compliance with the contingent workforce management program defined by the client and AgileOne Management. The CSM is responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the account specific database; management of the Client Services Personnel assigned to the account; and management of an efficient, profitable on-site in accordance with the projections, policies, and procedures developed by the AgileOne Management Team. The CSM will contribute to the professionalism of AgileOne by consistently providing a high level of customer service to the client, suppliers and contingent workers.
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and generating additional business opportunities throughout the client’s geographic footprint for all vertical of the ACT•1 Group of Companies.
QUALIFICATIONS: This individual will have at least 5 years in Staffing, On-Site Management (Staffing Environment)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e. Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc.
• Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing including staffing vendor management for Fortune 500/1000 clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Professional appearance.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
• Flexible, accountable and a team player.
• Available to work overtime.
• Energetic and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to interact with client Director level and above.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
• At least five (5) years of related management and leadership experience within the staffing and recruitment industry, i.e. managing a contingent staffing function.
• Proven experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management, business development, supplier/contractor management.
• Demonstrated experience in operational and financial functions such as profit & loss and budgeting) as well as associated tracking software systems and procedures.
LANGUAGE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS (written & verbal): Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to present information effectively and to respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
COMPUTER/SYSTEM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: Working knowledge of computers including Windows environments, email, and the internet. Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio. Ability to quickly learn proprietary technology.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as mark-up percentages, bill rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: None required
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS (for each function listed, indicate % of time):
• Scheduling meetings
• Escorting clients/staff to/from office
• Booking travel arrangements
• Presenting business reviews and other information to client and internal leadership
• Recruit and hire staff
• Train staff
• Other job-related duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ PHYSICAL OR MENTAL ABILITIES:
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Problem solving
• Working with interruptions
• Analytical skills
• Communications – written
• Communications – verbal
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (list below and indicate % of time):
Repetitive Motion: 70 – 80%
Air and other public transportation Business Travel: 0-5%
Lifting (lbs): 10-20 lbs (including travel)
Percentage of time Low Lifting: 5%
Percentage of time High Lifting: 0%
Carrying (lbs): 10-20 lbs
Percentage of time Carrying: 5-20%
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
Partner with and support the efforts of the Implementation Team.
• Recruit and hire additional Client Services Staff as needed.
• Provide user training to Client and Supplier users as needed. This task will continue after implementation as well.
• Ensure project documentation is updated and archived and can be retrieved for audit, review, and legal purposes.
• Implement and maintain Client’s policies and procedures, ability to document these policies and train additional staff on same
• Maintain existing Support Supplier contracts, and negotiate contracts with new Suppliers as needed.
• Promote an understanding of the AgileOne Program with managers, suppliers, and contingent workers
• Develop relationships with key managers/end users to develop additional business opportunities.
• Act as liaison between Client and Suppliers on requirement issues while maintaining the integrity of our Service Level Requirements.
• Act as point of contact for systems issues between Client or Suppliers, and System Development Team.
• Ensure the timely delivery of regular billing and any required management reports to client, suppliers, or corporate office.
• Act as the point of contact between AgileOne Corporate and Suppliers for any contractual, accounting or payment inquiries.
• Identify and promote opportunities for other ACT•1 Group Companies when possible.
• Conduct regular reviews (usually quarterly) to survey client satisfaction with both AgileOne and Supplier Performance.
• Support Branch offices and Suppliers in increasing business through periodic meeting to discuss recruitment, trends and challenges.
• Use and maintain the Client Support call-tracking database in a technically proficient manner by recording all calls thoroughly and completely.
• Make use of information contained in the call tracking system to build problem resolution skills and to maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers.
• Hire, train and manage the Client Services Professionals and support staff.
• Motivate, encourage and develop staff through ongoing training and mentoring.
• If managing multiple client sites, develop a meeting schedule to promote communications and promote team environment.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES/# OF STAFF: Directly supervises all AgileOne Client Services Professionals and support staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Car allowance of 600 per month
Check this box to review your existing application before applying for this job. Note: This only applies to applicants with existing accounts.
AgileOne considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. AgileOne also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment
process, please let us know.