Solutions Architect [EU]
Experienced - Non Managerial
The Solutions Architect is a technical and solutions subject matter expert responsible for supporting implementation, sales & data gathering efforts. The individual in this position will participate as key team member on sales and implementation teams, designing program solutions including processes and technology configuration for AgileOne’s clients and prospects in Europe. The Solutions Architect specializes in strategy, design, assessment, diagnosis and implementation of enterprise contingent services and technology solutions in one or more of the following areas:
• MSP/VMS Programs
• VMS Only
• MSP Only
• Global Programs and program evolution models
• Program Design (First / Second Generation MSP Programs)
• Blended MSP / RPO Program Models
• RPO solutions
• New solution innovation
Additionally, the Solutions Architect will bridge the gap between configuration requirements, data gathering and data upload. Responsible for data load and system admin and bill support after go live. They will be responsible for all data gathering and data alignment through testing/UAT and Go Live support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have excellent understanding of VMS (vendor management systems), such as AccelerationVMS, Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline and / or others.
• Must understand the different types of Managed Services Programs to include: Global MSP, SOW management, Independent Contractor Compliance, RPO.
• Must understand the difference between technology only capabilities and program design.
• Must be able to interface with technical resources such as IT Developers.
• Proven ability to proactively and quickly learn new leading technologies.
• Competent to work on the highest technical level on all phases of customer development.
• Conduct discovery, design program and technology solutions.
• Design and submit new requirements to the development team and sales team
• Perform Technical demonstrations.
• Evaluate/document customer-required customization and submit for feasibility review and approval.
• Perform all job responsibilities with integrity and accountability.
• Fluency in English
• Ability to understand/communicate in German and French strongly preferred.
• Ability to understand/communicate in additional European languages is also a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills.
• Professional Sales appearance.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
• Must be resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Flexible, accountable and a team player.
• Available to work overtime when needed and travel extensively (mostly across Europe, but trips to the U.S. for training and/or annual team meetings will also be required)
• Energetic and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
• A minimum of five (5) years of enterprise software/program solution sales experience in the workforce solutions industry or a related industry such as software solution technology.
• Must be fluent in English and German; also prefer French but is not required
• Expert knowledge of excel and access skills required.
• Be able to perform different levels of math functions within Microsoft Excel
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: Requires 5 plus years related experience. Prefer candidates with experience designing workforce solutions. Must be willing to work autonomously and with very little direction. A strong attention to detail as well as a resourceful approach to problem-solving required. Must have an understanding of project management and team delivery - preferably as part of a project team - or a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
LANGUAGE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS (written & verbal):
• Must be fluent in English and German; also prefer French but is not required.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations in both German and English.
• Ability to provide reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals in both German and English.
• Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public in both German and English.
• Ability to communicate with mu5lti-level client contacts and all internal contacts in a clear and professional manner in both German and English.
COMPUTER/SYSTEM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: Working knowledge of computers including Windows environments, email, and the internet. Proficiency & strong skills within MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio. Ability to quickly learn proprietary technology.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: Proficient in MS Office, business writing and documentation
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: None required
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 50%
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as a player / coach in the Solutions Architect Group.
• The SA is responsible for leading the MSP/ VMS discovery sessions with new and existing clients. They are to work collaboratively across the organization to finalize designs, conduct cost analysis, identify issues, escalate issues and provide leading edge solutions to our clients. Work products for this role may include: Powerpoint presentations, Visio process flows, Configuration requirements documentation, contribution to standard operating procedures and use case scenarios.
• Collaborate across the organization to drive a program or solution design.
• Contribute to the innovation of new services and programs.
• Research and confirm local labor laws in each country where there are prospects and/or clients
• Architect programs and align systems to allow customers to leverage outsourcing solutions that support scalability, cost and compliance initiatives.
• Perform modeling and design of contingent workforce recruitment programs across various industries.
• Conduct analysis and planning to implement a solution which will meet business needs and satisfy budget guidelines.
• Develop and translate the requirements to internal information and technology teams to successfully implement the design. (This can include delegating development responsibilities to ensure the project is completed in a required time frame. As a technical expert, the architect often provides guidance and makes decisions on VMS/SOW or other workforce solution product changes required throughout the design process.)
• Review and analyze client talent acquisition/HR policies, practices, processes and technology infrastructure to assist in the improvement of business processes and systems, recommending new systems or product upgrades to support the strategic objectives of our clients.
• Understand the technology and how it effectively aligns to the processes and programs developed.
• Support implementation through the discovery process and ensure consistency between sales, delivery, data collection, and alignment to signed off configuration summary.
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing for internal and external testing.
• Wholly responsible for data collection specifics to include job titles, descriptions, rates (may require coordination with Market Rate Analysis team,) work locations, user defined fields, supplier, supplier strategy, & contingent worker data.
• Responsible for all data validation efforts while coordinating data loads, manual data buildouts to fulfill database requirements.
• Data audits after Go Live to ensure correct data alignment required.
• System administrator through the entire implementation process of each assigned project.
• Escalate scope changes and cost of delivery implications when applicable/necessary.
• Architect customer solution requirements and communicate to sales organization for development of formal client proposals.
• Perform product presentations and demonstrations in-house, at customer sites, and trade shows.
• Develop strategic customer relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Determine and document the technical and integration requirements necessary to integrate the company solution to the specific environment of the customer.
• Active participation in company strategic sales process.
• Responsibility for evaluating new and existing software solution products and competitor product solutions.
• Provide thorough technical answers to pre-sales product functionality questions.
• Responsible for the identification of best practices and working collaboratively across the organization to build tools that can help sell, improve technology utilization or serve as a tool during implementations with a client.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES/# OF STAFF: This role does not include the supervision or management of others, but will mentor various team members
Check this box to review your existing application before applying for this job. Note: This only applies to applicants with existing accounts.
AgileOne considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. AgileOne also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment
process, please let us know.