Fixed term 6 month contract
To be a key player in the implementation and management of the quality systems for the control of manufacturing starting materials in line with the Norgine Global Quality and M&S strategy. The position holder will manage a number of direct suppliers.
For our Quality team supporting Quality Material Management located in Rueil-Malmaison, we are currently looking for a Materials Quality Associate on a fixed term 6 month contract.
• A scientific degree is essential
• Experience of working in quality management, supplier management, manufacturing operations, quality control within a regulated industry.
• Process orientated with an ability to work with high attention to detail.
• Experience of working directly with third party contractors and supplier quality management is critical.
• Analytically strong with highly developed quality system knowledge
• Previous experience in handling complaints and non-conformances is desirable
• Strong I.T skills in particular Excel and SharePoint.
• Strong organisational and well developed planning skills with ability to meet deadlines required
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with personnel at all levels within Norgine and at external contractors and suppliers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory and any additional languages would be advantageous
• Assist the Materials Quality Manager and significantly contribute in the design and implementation of the quality processes to manage suppliers.
• Ensure operational quality assurance activities in support of suppliers
- Change control
-Quality investigations including complaints
- Maintain up to date quality agreements
- Maintain up to date supplier risk assessment
• Assist in the design and implement effective complaint handling, investigation and CAPA processes in partnership with external suppliers in line with global procedures.
• Investigate incidents associated with the production of materials supplied to Norgine.
• Review supplier documentation to ensure it meets regulatory and Norgine requirements.
• Create, negotiate and maintain quality agreements based on corporate QA standards with suppliers.
• Assist in the design and implement effective supplier risk assessment
• Generate supplier metrics and monthly/ quarterly reports (key performance indicators).
• Manage the supplier complaints process for EN
• Ensure artwork management for EN: update E1, follow-up implementation at partners.
• Ensure the back up of EN Quality system Executive
• Lead/ coordinate specific projects of improvement when required.
• Excellent teamwork within and across Global Quality and all other Business units.
• Establish an effective working relationship with business units and suppliers.
• Ability to work and lead successfully in a matrix organisation.
• Ability to influence and challenge.
• Establish an effective working relationship with selected suppliers.