Client Services Professional [MSP]
Experienced - Non Managerial
Germany-Germany-Frankfurt am Main
Support operations for AgileOne clients by assisting client managers, staffing partners, and contingent workers in the day-to-day operations of our MSP/VMS program. Utilizing the AgileOne Vendor Management Tool or 3rd party VMS, this position will maintain an organized process for sourcing and engaging contingent workers, in addition to the upkeep of system integrity and accuracy of our specific program technology. Contribute to the professionalism of AgileOne by consistently providing a high level of customer service to the client, suppliers, and contingent workers.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to learn proprietary technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Professional appearance.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
• Flexible, accountable and a team player.
• Excellent time management skills to work under pressure and prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent memory and recall skills.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma required, with some college work; Preferred Associates (A.A.) two-year or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; three (3) years of industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
• At least three (3) years of proven experience in customer service as well as human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management, business development, and supplier and contractor management.
• Preferred - Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing including staffing vendor management for Fortune 500/1000 clients.
LANGUAGE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS (written & verbal):
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
• Ability to present information effectively and to respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Good Language Skills in German and English
COMPUTER/SYSTEM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient in: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook and the Internet
• Ability to become proficient in: All AgileOne and ActOne Technology.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as mark-up percentages, bill rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS (for each function listed, indicate % of time):
• Other job-related duties as assigned: ~10%
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ PHYSICAL OR MENTAL ABILITIES:
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
MENTAL DEMANDS (list below and indicate % of time)
• Problem Solving: 10%
• Working with Interruptions: 10%
• Analytical Skills: 10%
• Creativity: 10%
• Organization: 20%
• Communications – Written: 20%
• Communications – Verbal: 20%
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (list below and indicate % of time):
Repetitive Motion: 40%
Operate Equipment: 0%
Air and other public transportation Business Travel: ~10%
Lifting (lbs): 10-20 lbs in case of travel
Percentage of time Low Lifting: 5%
Percentage of time High Lifting: 0%
Carrying (lbs): 10-20 lbs in case of travel
Percentage of time Carrying: 5-10%
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS (for each duty and function listed indicate % of time):
• Support the implementation team with data collection during the implementation process, and ongoing for client expansions
• Coordinate and compile the collection of supplier data and information sheets for supplier set up in the system
• Set up new client users, embedded workers, job titles, and other system data elements as needed
• Provide user training to Client and staffing partner users as needed
• Ensure project documentation is updated and archived weekly and can be retrieved for audit, review, and legal purposes
• Perform project administrative duties as needed
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Account Maintenance 90%
• Act as liaison between client and suppliers on requirement issues while maintaining the integrity of our Service Level Requirements.
• Monitor requisition approvals from business group leaders
• Ensure job requisitions have adequate candidates and filled in a timely fashion
• Screen candidate resumes as needed, for skills match and quality, and short list submissions for manager’s review
• Coordinate candidate interviews with managers, as needed
• Follow up on new contingent worker on-boarding requirements and coordinate with suppliers and client managers as needed
• Ensure supplier markups are within their contractual guidelines
• Manage weekly timecard approval process and troubleshoot any issues
• Collaborate with corporate billing to ensure the timely delivery of accurate billing by completing all tasks involved in the payroll process by the approved deadlines.
• Act as the point of contact between AgileOne Corporate and suppliers for any contractual, accounting or payment inquiries.
• Act as point of contact for administrative systems issues between client or suppliers and Corporate IT Team.
• Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of reports to the client or suppliers.
• Maintain the integrity of system data; ensure accuracy of reporting through AgileOne technology.
• Follow all processes and procedures defined by AgileOne management.
• Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities.
• Promote opportunities for other ActOne Group of Companies when possible.
• Use and maintain the Client Support call-tracking database in a technically proficient manner by recording all calls thoroughly and completely.
• Make use of information contained in the call tracking system to build problem resolution skills and to maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers.
Other duties and special projects as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES/# OF STAFF: May need to provide guidance to the other client services team members in the absence of the Program Manager.
Check this box to review your existing application before applying for this job. Note: This only applies to applicants with existing accounts.
AgileOne considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. AgileOne also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment
process, please let us know.