Director, Talent Acquisition [Client Services]
The Director of Talent Acquisition is part of the RPO Client services organization and plays a key leadership role within a dedicated client located in Seattle, Washington. The Director of TA is responsible for leading the end-to-end RPO and Contingent Solutions program at the client site, and also leveraging the shared resources offered through the AgileOne Workforce Solutions Organization.
As a Director, this role is expected to bring the strategy, leadership and operational expertise to the client program. Strategically, the Director must align with the client’s business objectives, thoughtfully strategize on the people, technology and operational plans that will allow AgileOne to accomplish the Talent Acquisition objectives in an organization where culture and fit are of the greatest importance. Operationally, this leader must understand the process and data components to effectively deliver Talent Acquisition (FTE and Temp) within an organization that is supporting a competitive marketplace. The Director must effectively build relationships with the business, take the time to understand the client’s vision, communicate an enterprise talent acquisition plan, clearly articulate team roles and responsibilities, report and analyze program effectiveness and articulate challenges in a clear, concise manner.
As with any role in Talent Acquisition, the Director of Talent Acquisition is required to leverage expertise within both organizations and build a solid team that brings the best of the best talent back to our client program. As a business team member, this role requires you to manage a budget, service levels, statements of work, and contractual change practices, that require weekly and monthly reviews with internal business partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated experience presenting formal content to large and small groups in a variety of settings.
• Demonstrated complex reasoning and ability to work in a consultative role. The ability to think on your feet.
• 7 + years TA experience in a professional recruiting environment where selection processes are robust, culture is key and the market is competitive.
• Experience with leading a TA function that has built new programs, integrated new divisions and had to continuously evolve.
• Demonstrated the ability to be both strategic and operational.
• Must have managed a budget, have a strong metrics and business orientation.
• Demonstrated the ability to engage subject matter experts to drive an overall solution.
• Demonstrated the ability to grow and develop staff.
• Demonstrated experience in operational and financial functions such as profit & loss and budgeting) as well as associated tracking software systems and procedures.
• Ability to learn proprietary and other talent acquisition technologies.
• Knowledge of labor and employment laws, i.e. Wage & Hour, FLSA, EEO, OFCCP, OSHA, etc.
• Experience with leading large scale talent acquisition organizations, programs and processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communications. " Professional appearance.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
• Flexible, accountable and a team player.
• Energetic and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent memory and recall skills.
• Ability to interact with client C level management.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) or equivalent combination of education, experience and training. .
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• PRESENTATION SKILLS
Ability to generate presentations and proposals and effectively communicate to large audiences. Must demonstrate very strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills as well as ability to use technology to prepare for presentations (PowerPoint or equivalent)
• LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodica.ls, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
o MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as mark-up percentages, bill rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• REASONING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive innovation and creative solutions for the client’s needs and readiness.
• Work strategically with our Center of Excellence and shared services organizations to review, define and recommend solutions that will enhance a client’s Talent Acquisition program.
• Work systematically and creatively to develop and implement strategies in a timely manner.
• Work with client leadership to align strategic initiatives with all of HR to deliver a cohesive strategy back to the organization.
• Understand the client’s landscape, challenges, opportunities and help the company differentiate itself through the ongoing evolution of the employee value proposition (EVP), training and other outreach programs that enhance the reputation in the market.
• Strategically work through best TA strategies to build communities of both temp and FTE talent.
• Has a strong propensity towards project and program management, and can identify expertise to drive growth, support acquisitions and technology integration in a thoughtful way.
• Develops best practices and ensures all programs are adhering to the highest standard possible in their service delivery.
• Drives creative sourcing and employment marketing solutions to best attract and recruit talent for the enterprise organization.
• Works collaboratively on partnering strategies to best ensure the right outcomes are being delivered and consistently practiced.
• Manages the overall contractual relationship by meeting with client representatives as needed, monitoring the compliance of the contract, and reporting to the Vice President of Client Services the volume of business that is being received and developed.
• Engages AgileOne SME’s to manage audits, risk and monitor recruiter practices.
• Interacts with senior leadership and create, grow, evolve or modify processes, programs and practices that best align with your clients TA initiatives.
• Grows leadership in the organization, to enable succession planning and expand “people experiences”.
• Delivers Annual Business Reviews and strategic themes to client in formal and informal settings.
• Shared responsibility with sales for the costing, scheduling, planning & tracking, terms & conditions and risk management of the program through Its entire life cycle, delivering profit and total customer satisfaction.
• As an AgileOne senior leader for assigned accounts, develops and maintains executive level relationships with client in order to build strong partnerships and alliances. Sells Agile•1's service capabilities throughout account, and creates introductions for other ACT•1 Group Companies.
• Oversees the implementation of all assigned accounts through collaboration with the Implementation Team. Closely monitors client satisfaction and support during the System Implementation Phase.
• Provides annual revenue targets for each account and is accountable for meeting those financial targets.
• Monitors the compliance of each contract by reviewing Service Level Agreements and Client Satisfaction Surveys.
• Facilitates engagement and utilization of the Center of Excellence support for operational involvement in client accounts. The COE partners with the Director (or head) of the COE to determine types of support, allocation of hours, services, etc. to ensure that contractual SLA's are met.
• Drives ongoing Business Development seeking other opportunities for Agile•1 as well as the other verticals of the·ACT•1 Group.
Check this box to review your existing application before applying for this job. Note: This only applies to applicants with existing accounts.